The Good:
Hey world...well yesterday I had the hardest day ever!!! I had two finals that I had to take and I was really sleepy. Anyways I got through with my finals and The Bad and The White had to drag me down to the mall with them. We were shopping for our stocking stuffers...yeah...I know like were still little kids. But whatever. Anyways....so the bad goes and gets me this "secret" gift...which I already know what it is and it was worth lk 2 bucks...and then he goes and gets The White a really awesome shirt....I mean WTF right? I mean am I not good enough for a shirt too? So yeah. Peace out for today.
The Bad:
So yesturday we whent to the mall to get gifts and "The Good" just had to tag along, but i scared her at first and then "The White" was bitching all night about how she was tired and how she didn't know what to get one of our friends for Christmas, and to top if off everybody was sleepy when we got back and I wasn't. Then we went to the cafe because "The Good" doesn't have a mealplan and we had to slide her in for free. And then our other friend told us there was a party and they agreed to take me to a party and we didn't go and we just stayed in the car while "The White" stayed in my room and "The Good" was asleep in her roon. But in all reality "The Good" was not even asleep she was on the phone with her boyfriend. So basically "The Good" left me with "The White" all night, which isn't fun casue shes white. And im not going to lie but that realy pissed me off.
P.S Apparently to some lesbian but i wont metion any names I'm a "homophobe" bitch is all wrong. Stick that in you're vagina bitch.
The White:
So "The Good" was like "Honestly?" and then the bad was like "Seriosly?" and then me(the white) was like "Yeaaaa, Totally!"
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



OMG guys ya'll are sooooooo funny!!!
ReplyDelete